Monday, June 23, 2014

Classy Classroom Monday!



Hi All!! Today is my first Classy Classroom Monday!!! I will use Monday's to share ideas of how you can make your classroom space reflect your personal style! If you are anything like me I LOVE to be fabulous!! LOL And trust me my friends give me a hard time but they know they love me!!! :-) But being a SLP I am sooo fortunate to have my own space so I want to make the best of it! I am always looking for ways I can upgrade my space with little money as possible!!! So the magic word for today is WASHI!!!


WASHI TAPE!!!


I LOVE washi tape. You can use this tape to cover any and everything!! And this tape comes in soo many color and design options. Below are several ways you can use washi tape in your classroom space to inject tons of personality!!


1. Knock some pizazz into your door!!!


Most times, if you work in an old school, the classroom doors have seen better days!! This is a way to add appeal without breaking school regulations!! LOL what I like about this is that you can add whatever color you want and apply it in whatever design you want... then you can change it the next year or the next month! This really falls under the saying a little bit goes a long way!!!

2 Washi Decor!!


Above are a few ideas that could be done with the washi tape inside of the classroom!! These are easy ways that will take everything to the next level!! And of course my favorite thing....... keeping my money in my pocket!!!

Top Left: Washi Frames: You can display student work or pictures on your wall

Top Right Washi Clothes pins: This is another way you can display student work. Hot glue a thumb tack to the back and add your choice of washi!! You will make displaying papers classy and chic!!

Bottom Left: Washi Light Switch: This is just a simple way to add just a little bit more color and personality to you classroom

Bottom Right: Washi iPad charger: This shows you great personality and also makes it EASY to identify you charger among the sea of ipad/iphone chargers!!

If you have used washi tape in your space... let me know how!! I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment