Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I Have Arrived...... Finally!

Hi! My name is Katie Winfrey! I am a Speech Therapist in Lake Charles, LA. I have always wanted to start a Blog but for some reason I would never start it! So I guess tonight is the night!!! Woo Hoo! I am a busy bee, I always have my hand in different things.. so I thought why not share it! I love crafting and making my speech room look cute. But who am I kidding... I like to make things a lot easier from myself!! So I thought if I was to share some of my ideas and projects with you, then it might make your life easier as well! Oh and look good while doing it.... of course! I just started a instagram account. You can find me as SLP_Faulousness. I'm also on Teacher pay Teachers as FabSLP. But my account is not up and running. I will keep you posted on that! Until next time..... stay Fab!

2 comments: