Wednesday, June 11, 2014

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS.......

It's APP DAY!!! If you know like I know iPads and kindles have made the classroom/therapy world a much more pleasant place!! On each Wed. I will feature an app that I find beneficial! 

Now when I first got an iPad I was so excited, but after a while I started to question some of the apps. Like were they really learning tools are just games???? So I really started to upload apps and I would "play" with them to figure out if it would be a good tool to use. I mean there are so many out there, but I find myself only using the same few apps as a teaching tool! 

Oh and FYI I will try my best to let you know when these awesome apps are free!! 

Today's App....


This is a great app for the 3 to 4 year old babies! This will assist in the area of Language! 



HAPPY APP DAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment