Wednesday, June 25, 2014

IT'S APP DAY!



Hi All!! Hope you are having a Fantastic Wednesday! Today when I woke up the first thing I did, as I do every morning, was look at my phone to get all caught up on everything! Of course checking out Facebook was a step in this process!! Well as I was scrolling up I saw something exciting from "SCHOOLHOUSE TALK" (BLOG: http://slp123.blogspot.com) There are TWO speech apps that are free today!!!

1. Articulation App

2. Language App




Both Apps are free today!! If you are like me and try uploading all apps to your phone first because you can't get to your ipad, you will not be able to upload Articulation with the Speech Wizard. That one MUST be uploaded on an ipad! Not sure how long these will be free soo try to upload sometime today!!! Stay Fabulous and Happy....... HEY! because its App Day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment